From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Evan Osler
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Mammoth Forecast - 70"

On 4/4/06, Paul Terwilliger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Blow off your *OWN* wedding?

I think this statement needs to be qualified by a geographic reference. 50" in Tahoe is grand but not altogether unexpected; 50" in Vermont is a bit more precious.

FWIW, my parents broke the no-driving rule during the Blizzard of '78 to drive to their own wedding. Clearly their priorities were screwed up..

-eo