I am looking for information about the SESAP (Surgical education and
self-assessment program) series.  I have been requested to find SESAP I
which my patron says was published between 1982 and 1985.  However,
there is a record in the Harvard cataloging indicating that SESAP II was
published in 1975.  SESAP 12 is the current version.  Is anyone familiar
with this title? Does anyone own SESAP I?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Carol Bondurant
Medical Library
St. Jude Medical Center
101 E. Valencia Mesa Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92835
714 871 3280 x3708

Notice from St.Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.