Hello info-seeking colleagues...I've been asked to locate a "landscape"
of the volume of hospital, or hospital-based, imaging centers.  In other
words, what selection and volume of services (e.g. MRI, CT, nuclear
imaging, etc.) are provided across these facilities, perhaps by
inpatient vs. outpatient vs. freestanding.  Any suggestions?

I've contacted the ACR, Aunt Minnie/IMV, radiology.org, and I've
searched PubMed.  IMV does offer valuable info at a VERY expensive
price...it's overkill for this particular request.

And (of course) I need this info ASAP.

Thank you for your time!

-Heather

Heather Kish, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Aveni Medical Library
27100 Chardon Road
Richmond Heights, OH 44143
440/585-6137 (phone)
440/585-6138 (fax)

     CELEBRATING 140 YEARS of Caring for Cleveland.

The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee only. University Hospitals Health System and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone other than the addressee.

Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.