Colleague, I looked at the Dec 18-25, 1999 issue of BMJ. Vol. 319 (7225)
for the article on alternatives to evidence based medicine, and got a
laugh.  What I thought would be serious research is tongue in cheek
"reality check."

Then, I started looking through the issue.  It is full of humorous
article titles, puns, and strange (if not bizarre) articles that at the
same time are informative.  If you ever need some humor in publication,
this is an issue to keep in mind.

I suspect BMJ was giving us a Christmas gift of sorts.  Thomas

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all
copies.

On February 6, 2006, our exchange becomes 725. Please, update our
contact information with our new numbers: tel. 864-725-4851; facs.
864-725-4838

Thomas Hill, Librarian, Self Regional Healthcare, Medical Library, 1325
Spring St., Greenwood, SC 29646