Saw redstarts and some miscellaneous flycatchers, plus some ducks I
couldn't identify.  Got pictures of several birds:

More than one goose family

Barn swallow

Greast blue heron

wood duck (there was a family, but I only have a decent picture of the mom)

kingbirds

yellow warblers

and what I -think- is a yellow-rumped warbler, female myrtle form,
but I could definitely use some help with that one.

The pictures are up at http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/

The one I think is a yellow-rumped warbler is at:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?tc=58&specific=603

--julie

"It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man
who's learning to play the violin."

That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.

                  --Richard Brautigan, "The Scarlatti Tilt"