I didn't take these in Vermont, but I do know that many of you are
familiar with the wildlife population at Parker River Wildlife Refuge
on Plum Island in Massachussetts.  We're still new to birding and
having real trouble identifying a few of the birds we saw this
weekend (some I think are accurate-- some I have no idea).  Almost
all the warblers wer ein trees across from the salt pannes.  The
others were taken throughout the reserve.

If anyone's interested in helping me out with these:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?tc=58&keywords=mystery

Thanks,

--julie

"It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man
who's learning to play the violin."

That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.

                  --Richard Brautigan, "The Scarlatti Tilt"