Fairfax - Rose-breasted Grosbeak at feeder
Franklin County Airport - Grasshopper and Vesper Sparrows
Swanton - Cliff Swallows (6) are back, in nests under the Rt 7 bridge south of
Swanton.
Missisquoi NWR - Yellow-rumped Warbler, House Wren, Warbling Vireo

Also saw some type of Sandpiper, flying away from me.  I caught no field marks
other than it's flight pattern, which definitely wasn't the stiff-winged flight
of a Spotted.  It had uneven, erratic, full wingbeats that caused the bird to
zig-zag somewhat from side to side.  The wingbeats me of the flight of a chimney
swift (whose wings appear to be beating out of synch), though at a slower
speed.  Is this typical of a particular species, possibly a Solitary?

Ken Copenhaver
Fairfax VT