I had two towhees on Mt. Philo two days ago. Along with a scarlet
tanager, a couple rose breasted grosbeaks, orioles, veeries and wood
thrushes, and a yellow throated verio. Plus a slew of warblers:
chestnut sideds, redstarts, blue winged, black and whites, a
nashville, bt greens, bt blues, ovenbirds, and yellow rumps.