Greetings Everyone!

Audubon Vermont is pleased to announce it's new workshop series: Managing Your Forest for Vermont's Birds. These two-part workshops will be held on June 9th & 10th in Lincoln and on June 16th & 17th in Waitsfield. As part of our new Forest Bird Initiative, these workshops are designed to help landowners learn about the birds on their property and to introduce landowners to bird-friendly management practices.

More information on the workshop can be found at: http://www.vt.audubon.org/workshop.html
Information on our Forest Bird Initiative may be found here:   http://www.vt.audubon.org/conservationNews.html

These workshops are free and open to any landowner. We would appreciate folks calling Audubon Vermont to register and hope you will pass the word onto others.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this exciting opportunity!

Thank you,
Bridget

Bridget Butler
Audubon Vermont