Martha-
Since this species is such an enigma....I think that if you are
willing to take one from each flight you see that Harry Pavulaan and
others would put them to very good use for DNA and other analyses.
And, we might someday actually figure out what the heck is going on
with this group in Vermont and elsewhere.

Kent