WOW! to the early hairstreak!   A special find I see.

5/28  Season first of Black Swallowtail,  Ringlets

5/26:  Yd, E. Dorset - 1 Spring Azure (lovely!) , 6 crescent sp.

5/25 in Arlington 1 block (while doing VBBA)  4 Tiger Swallowtail sp., 1 sulfur sp, 2 W VA Whites, l mourning cloak., 2 crescent sp.

I had hoped to check the VBS webpage to see whether these have already been vouchered - but, alas, I shall do it next week!

5/24 in W. Pawlet 6 (a secondary block)  2 W. VA White.

Refresh my memory, Kent, do we report species in non-priority blocks?

Ruth

Charlie & Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset, Vermont
U.S.A.