Hi all,
I'm (finally) taking my first trip out west to ski this summer, and
have to get three pair of skis there safely (I'm going to camp and
yes, I need all three pair).  After speaking with the airline (who
will charge me more to bring another bag than FedEx will charge to
ship it), I thought I would carry two pair in a double-ski bag and
ship the third.  I'm trying to decide between a padded bag and a hard
case.  Any advice on either the type of bag to get or the best way to
get them all there?

Thanks,
Liz