Jonathan S. Shefftz [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>The waist requirements pretty much just reflect current specs.  But
that gs
>min r is a huge change

Yeah- 27m up from 21!?!  That IS huge!! (Is it a good thing that I still
have the Atomic 9.28s in the basement? ;-) ) Somehow this coming season
I think I'll still be "cheating" on 21m Fishers set up with a (even
previously illegal)57mm base-to-boot-heel dimension and (now illegal)
45mm Dobermanns.

If scuttlebutt has it right, a lot of World Cupper's race-room skis were
already running 26-28m sidecuts, so it's probably not going to affect
many of them much (don't know about Ted's skis), but for the junior
racers and amateur hacks it will be a paradigm shift.

dana
_____________ ________ __