I think Armstrong, is a shallow, maniacal, egotesticle, excuse for a
human being...  kidding.

Regardless of his intentions, though, the good publicity and image
generated by him and his foundation deflects attention from the
L'Equipe article and lingering doping controversy.  It also feeds
ammunition to those with the impression that someone who suffered so
much and helps so many could not possibly dope.  And, that is a good
thing.  Instead of stooping down to the level of the bloodthirsty
press: disparaging and suing them, as he has done in the past, he
simply has placed himself above them.

--Matt K.