It is a sad trend for the greater Burlington area.
Having all those ski companies in the area was great.
I was sad when Nordica left years ago, I didn't realize it was just the start.

Some of the departing/departed companies use to be quite generous supplying
gear and schwag for prizes.  Some occasionally had small close out sales.
Sometimes you could get products that were returned for petty warranty issues.
Getting pro-form  products, you could just go pick it up.   Getting warranty
replacements, was easy and quick.

The employees of those companies, made for great adversaries in competitons.

The only winter sports company that I haven't had any interaction with, is
Burton.

At least none of our brewerys will be headed to SLC.