Dan, your hands must be sore from all the hi fiving you did last night.

I am so glad I wasn't there.   I was there the time D Lowe got hammered
in the first couple of innings.  It makes for a long game and a long ride
home.  Fortunately I was able to turn my TV off and contemplate really
important  things, such as the need to protect the institution of marriage.

Can you imaging being David Pauley right now?  Tonight will be his
second time pitching in the majors. The entire Red Sox nation is looking to
him to right the ship. The entire Yankee nation just waiting for him to slip
up.  No pressure.

Giambi is doing much better this year. . . does make one wonder.

Remember, M1 has the Bumble Bees to cheer for.