Tom Moore wrote:
>Bottom Line:
>After the raster scans and unfriendly user-interface, nmad glad I have the
>Magellan over the Garmin.

One of Garmin's huge efforts in the GPS-60 series
was a redesign and simplification of the entire
user interface - they were resoundingly successful at that effort, imho.

[Disclaimers:
I happen to own a GPS60c 'cause it was a great
deal at Costco last year - $300 after rebate.
My job(s) for over the last decade have been
usability evaluation & improvement / UI design.]

-marc
This is my last entry… Cannibals approaching… All hope is lost…