>>> On 6/1/06 at 12:58 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>> From:         "Jonathan S. Shefftz" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>>Here's a photo showing a reading of 32 degrees:
> http://timefortuckerman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6595
I was talking to him when he was taking the reading (you can see me in the background) and he said it was 36-38 degrees.   maybe once he got the pictured downloaded and could see the degrees he realized it was only 32 degrees.

we where talking about what degrees it was (I was guessing it was 25-28 degrees) when he pulled out his gage.

I did try using ski polls to measure the steepness but haven't dug out the ruler and do the math yet.