JJ wrote:
>Well, my hello didn't go over well. The "wife" of the two took the chance
>to lecture me on my choice to NOT wear a helmet when riding in my
>driveway/dirt road. I was stunned at her holier-than-thou/indignant/grandma
>manner in which she opted to lecture me about helmets.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't you know? Surely you will die if you ride
without a helmet. Judging by several years of posts on this list,
apparently some believe the same about skiing.

PS: I always wear a helmet in my bathtub and shower. What? You think
I have a death wish or something?

-marc
Monkeys have stolen my nachos. Again.