Well, at the risk of interrupting the Motorcycle Thread .......we hiked up and it's a pretty rugged 2,800 foot vert hike on a crude trail and I needed all the energy I could. We were to climb to 10,400 the next day which meant I was going almost 8,000 feet up in roughly 28 hours.  Phew!

  A beer at the end of the day woulda' been nice, but our goals were more important.  It was another learning experience for me.  Always is out there.

  Apparently, pics are on the way.

Evan Osler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  On 6/15/06, Mark P. Renson wrote:

> So, for 6 days or so, it was no phones, no electricity (didn't need any as
> the sun didn't set 'til 10:30PM), no sex 'n drugs 'n rock & roll, no
> obsessing over my yuppie puke financial portfolios, no shopping for plastic
> crap, no Internet, no beer (oh sh*t), no junk food, no pollution, no staying
> up late.

I understand the majority of this, but why no reeb? Or did you have
something a little bit stronger to supplant it?

Pictures?

-eo

Mark P. Renson