On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:30:05 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jumpin_Jimmy?=
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Denis, glad you are out of the woods on that...wow. Talk about getting cut
>open! I hope you aren't blue from that smurf medicine you wrote about!

Denis, under the circumstances, your attitude and progress are both
remarkable and inspiring.  I know the first turns this year will be more
meaningful for both of us.  I hereby raise my virtual glass of reeb and
toast all of you who have scene the knife and, instead of taking the easy
route and calling it quits, vow to ski on.