-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Crowley
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] K-mart skier days down 19%

No surprise numbers were dowm given the horrible weather, but I didn't
think
they'd be down by that much. From the Rutland Herald:

http://tinyurl.com/ethv6

When was the last time Killington did below 800,000? And that number
includes
Pico. I'm guessing the early '80's.

Let's hope we don't see another winter like that one, but in this era of
warming Earth I think they will be common over the next few decades.

Jim