Yah, I got a bunch of 'em on a CD, today.

OK, here's my first try at uploading to the SkiVt-L picture show 'n tell site:

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/Kemmell_1.jpg
We are near the top of 10,350 or so foot Kemmell Mountain.  In the background is the burly Mount Forbes and the gentler peak between Forbes and that head of hat-head red hair is 10k+ Mons Peak which is blanketed by the Mons Glacier which feeds into the Lyell Icefield.

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/Kemmell_Descent.jpg
Here I am making some awkward turns in the slough at the 45 degree crux of the descent.  Descent started in the summit snowfields and through a 35-40 degree couloir in soft well ripened snow.  An epic 2k descent that was too fun to describe with words!

Ummm, Wes, if these are too big, lemme' know and I will do some fiddlin' with my subsequent pics.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jumpin_Jimmy?= <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mark, any pics?

Mark P. Renson