I'm sorry but this is just plain mean spirited and nasty.  A spade is a
spade.  I hope that people take note and that Burton pays in ill will and
lost business.  MRG owns their mountain and they can set their own rules.
As a shareholder I'd be willing to pony up a little extra this year so
that debt does not make the Coop vulnerable to a hostile takeover, which
BTW is a tactic of bullies.  I ride but this is tihsllub.  Burton has lost
my business.