From: Marc Chrusch [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 7:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] MRG/Burton hogwash?

Denis wrote:
>I'm sorry but this is just plain mean spirited and nasty.  A spade is a

>spade.  I hope that people take note and that Burton pays in ill will
>and lost business.<snip> Burton has lost my business.

Before any rash actions, I suggest reading the full alpinezone thread
referenced in Kyle's post (currently up to 7 pages after a little less
than 36 hours). In particular, the posts that question the validity and
trustworthiness of the source. Someone who calls his/her blog
"powderjihad" reports as news info from "...a friend of an inside
source"? Please. Until and if there is ever any confirmation, this falls
firmly in the realm of hoax/troll/wishcasting and likely that Burton
isn't even involved.

BTW, Burton did buy a company yesterday - Channel Islands Surfboards.
http://tinyurl.com/p7n3f

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]