The lower case seems to work. My last stupid question and then I'm
really ready to roll.  I saw a plugin Meow which lets people send
emails directly to the blog-- which is a handy feature.  It appears
that this is something that is handled centrally?? I see no way for me
to unpack and install these files.

--
Karl Bridges
Associate Professor