Muninet Administrator:

We have a number of people at Property Valuation and Review signed on to
Muninet. We are in the process of changing e-mail addresses and I'm
trying to help them to unsubscribe under their old address (no longer
used to send mail but they are receiving mailing thru the old address as
a forward to the new address).  They can subscribe under the new address
but will receive duplicate mailings.

I seem to have done it with my email, but I can't remember how.

Example, Toni May is still receiving mail at [log in to unmask]  Her
new address is [log in to unmask]

How would she go about fixing this?

Mary Jane Grace
Property Valuation and Review Division
Vermont Dept. of Taxes
Montpelier VT 05601
802-828-5863

!!!!!!!!Please note my new e-mail address.  It is: