________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colleen T Haag
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: xxxx Possible SPAM xxxx Congratulations to NEACTC & A graduates

Hi to all:

I'd like to publicly congratulate Beth Jenks of Winhall and Tammy Legacy
of Roxbury on completing their three years of Institute courses (no
small feat) and graduating on July 13th.  Tammy was the recipient of the
Henry Paquin scholarship.  Henry was one of the founders of the
Institute and having known him I was so pleased to see a Vermonter
receive his scholarship.

It was a great week at St. Michael's College.  Everyone embraced the
change from Rhode Island and really enjoyed the campus and the area.
They all said Vermont is a beautiful and special place.   One regret was
not seeing more Vermonters there as it was so close.  Hope we can make
an effort to change that next year.

Enjoy the cooler weather.

Colleen

.