  From: Cheryl Moomey
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 1:22 PM
  Subject: Re: xxxx Possible SPAM xxxx Re: FW: Managing the Voter Checklist in Excel

  Kathy:

  If all clerks signed up, it would have been about $40.  Because there are only about half that did, the price had to go up.  They didn't want to make it any more than what the VLCT charges us for training.  Tried to get it through some of the grant monies, but apparently that deadline was in June and we missed it.  Won't be available until 2008 - but that's too late.

  Cheryl L. Moomey, Clerk-Treasurer
  Town of Essex
  81 Main Street
  Essex Jct., VT  05452