________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Searsburg
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Filing HS-131

But...will the bill be changed to the homestead rate and then the
penalty added??  A late filer told me that she
talked to the tax dept and they told her it was too late
to file after the 15th {she did file though} and her bill would remain
at the same
rate.
Josie