Hi Terry-

I have seen the Cattle Egrets on Shelburne Farms nearly everyday this
summer - though have not noticed them over the last few years.
However, this may be more of an issue to the heifers and dairy cows not
grazing along the dirt road recently - rather than the birds having
left the area. If you go to look for them keep to the pastures around
the milking barn.  Good luck!

noah