Today the Yellow-billied Cuckoo was still heard and seen just south of the Otis Cemetery on Old Otis Road. This time I was able to see two of  the young juvenile  birds.  They lacked the yellow on the bill but one of them did except food from an adult that was a Yellow-billed.  The Black-billed Cuckoo was present in the brushy low land south of Danby Pond. It had a juvenile bird with it also, pale not red orbital ring around eye, buffy throat.    Also on Friday while at the North Bennington wastewater treatment plant there were several hundred Cedar Waxwings fly catching the black flies hatching.  I normally see flocks in fruit trees but this is the first time I recall seeing flock activity with insects.   They were doing an excellent job at keeping the bug population down!