Hi Kevin,

I was looking for a block to bust today and didn't realize that you
had gone to Stratton in June. Seems like there's really only one road
through the block so I biked up and down it. Saw mostly Atlantis
Frits. I am still on a huge learning curve and found my first Compton
Tortoiseshells and (I believe) Peck's Skippers there. Also vouchered
Dun Skipper, App Brown, G. Spangled Frit, Monarch, Orange Sulphur,
Baltimore Checkerspot, and another as yet unidentified skipper. Hope
I didn't overlap too much with your efforts.

-Julie