My only surveying these days is in my daughters small yard (Bennington 6) where I babysit my almost 2 year old grandson and await the overdue second one. This week I have seen Silvery Blue, Monarch, White Admiral, Tigerswallowtail, Silver Spotted Skipper, Eastern Comma, Sulphur and Red Spotted Purple. I saw the Red Spotted Purple yesterday and did not know what it was. We don't have any up on the border in Richford. When my daughter spotted it today, I ran out of the enclosed yard with my camera to get a picture. It had landed on a float in the pool. My grandson Max, climbed on my chair and grabbed my binnoculars off the table, held them backwards to his eyes and yelled butterfly, then climbed down and ran out of the yard and stood next to me again" looking" through the binnoculars and repeating very excited, buterrfly, butterfly! What fun! Patty Lambert

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com