From: Vermont Butterfly Survey on behalf of The Lamberts
Sent: Fri 7/7/2006 5:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTLEPS] Bennington 6 non priority block

My only surveying these days is in my daughters small yard (Bennington 6) where I babysit my almost 2 year old grandson and await the overdue second one. This week I have seen Silvery Blue, Monarch, White Admiral, Tigerswallowtail, Silver Spotted Skipper, Eastern Comma, Sulphur and Red Spotted Purple. I saw the Red Spotted Purple yesterday and did not know what it was. We don't have any up on the border in Richford. When my daughter spotted it today, I ran out of the enclosed yard with my camera to get a picture. It had landed on a float in the pool. My grandson Max, climbed on my chair and grabbed my binnoculars off the table, held them backwards to his eyes and yelled butterfly, then climbed down and ran out of the yard and stood next to me again" looking" through the binnoculars and repeating very excited, buterrfly, butterfly! What fun! Patty Lambert

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.