Hey - what do you know?  Ski news from San Francisco.

I noticed that they scheduled this for what is likely the first
Saturday after the latest possible end date of the World Series (note
to Giants: "it's OK to play better now that we've left some dates open
for you").

Also, since nobody does "activism" like San Francisco, will Tag make
an appearance here this year protesting the commercial nature of the
event?

See:

http://www.nbc11.com/news/9535371/detail.html?rss=bay&psp=news

Or: