-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Randy Witlicki
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] [ oops ] Re: Round trip times [ was: Re: Interesting
skier speed study

  I, wrongly wrote:
>...<snip>...
>  10 mph is 6 minute miles and 30 mph is 2 minute miles.
>  So for the round trip, it takes 8 minutes to go 2 miles or 4 minutes per
mile for a 25 mph round trip time.

  Oops, 4 minutes per mile is 15 miles per hour, one quarter of 60 miles per
hour.
  I think my mind thought "one quarter" and 25 popped out.

  Time to start working on my out west vs. europe trip comparison thoughts
for eventual posting.  (partial answer: a.)you need to ski everywhere, a lot
b.) europe is not as expensive as you think but travel time is longer).

  - Randy