On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:15:31 -0700, John Crowley, Jr. <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>In part, this what I was talking about when I was the first respondent
>to the original post.
>
>On 7/6/06, I wrote:
>
>"Scary.
>
>No wonder I enjoy skiing so much when no one else is around."

Hey John,
I was cleaning up my hard drive and found your Lassen video clip.
How fast do you think you are going?  I would say you are hitting GS speeds.

Your brother is not that much slower.  Jonathon looks like a solid skier, but
he is no where as fast as you or Jim.