From: "Alana Foley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: i ching
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:14:55 -0400

Trading A|ert To all our Members!

Can you make some fast money on a Red Hot GOLD stock? Put
this one on your RADAR NOW!

Get Eqtd first thing Monday morning.  This is going to
EXPLODE over the next 2-3 days! A Massive PR campaign is
underway for all next week in support of HUGE acquisition
news. We expect 200bestnet.net gains easy!

Company: EQUAL TRADING inc.
Trade day: Monday, August 21st 2006

Right now PRECIOUS METAL ST0CKS are one of the hottest
things going. GOLD is at its highest level in decades and
experts agree that this trend shows no sign of abating.
Eqtd is expecting explosive acquisition news which is going
to take this winner further in to the stratosphere!

Ticker: Eqtd
Current_Price: .016 (+33bestnet.net) Someone knows something!!!
Target_Price: .04
Recent_Volume: 1.1mil shares (Insiders accumulating?)
Recommendation:10(10) BUY

Eqtd is coming through when the price of precious metals is
going through the roof. Increasing demand from China and
India as well as domestically means that mining companies
are once again in for WINDFALL profits.

Incredible news is coming out for Eqtd. We believe that our
readers should accumulate while there is still time.
Opportunities like this don't come along everyday. TRADE
SMART AND WIN !