From: "Ashley Hargrove" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: Stock Player Emerging Equity Report
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:13:09 -0400

BullsEye Financial Weekly Report August Issue:
G C M E .OB

Make no mistake: Our mission at BullsEye Financial is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack. The m i c r o - c a p diamond that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the s t o c k s we profile show a significant increase in s t o c k   p r i c e, sometimes in days, not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

We rate this 10/10 on the radar and predict it will trade with huge momentum early next week.  With the symbol change last week, active news, and RUMORS of HUGE news coming as early as Monday/Tuesday next week the day-traders and brokerage houses are getting ready for this upcoming week.

BREAKING NEWS:
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Greater China Media and Entertainment Corporation, a publicly traded company that has recently expanded into the media and entertainment industry in China, is pleased to appoint Mr. John Hui as our Chief Executive Officer.

Mr. John Hui has over 14 years of hands on business experience in China. He is the Founder and is serving as the Vice-Chairman and director of China World Trade Corporation a publicly traded company. Born in Hong Kong and educated in the United Kingdom, Canada and the USA, Mr. Hui has had a successful career in the Advertising, Media, and the Telecommunications fields in North America before he started the venture in 1992 that led to the successful company known as C_WT D. In the past few years, Mr. Hui has provided consultation services to numerous companies in China. He is a valued member of the US Chamber of Commerce in Southern China and has served as a member on its election committee for the past two terms.

"I am honored to accept the appointment by the board," said John Hui. "My past experience in China will help GCME to stay focused on its market place in Greater China, and we are already looking at some very good companies and projects that are great potential Merger and Acquisition targets for G C M E."

*About Greater China Media and Entertainment Corporation:*

Greater China Media and Entertainment Corporation is an Exploration Stage Company. The Company has recently expanded into the media and entertainment industry in China. In June, 2006, it signed and closed an Acquisition Agreement with Triumph Research Limited, which is a BVI company and party to a Joint Venture agreement with Beijing Tangde International Film and Culture Co., Ltd. ("Tangde"), a Chinese company. In July, 2006, the Company also signed a letter of intent to form a joint venture with Beijing New-Element Co. Ltd. ("New-Element"), a promotion and marketing company based in Beijing.

The Company acquired a mineral property located in the Province of British Columbia, Canada in 2005 and has not yet determined whether this property contains reserves that are economically recoverable. The Company has started exploration. The rock exposure samples have undergone analyses for the detection of precious metals in a certified laboratory and the Company will do further exploration to verify the results.

This news is going to send G C M E, off the charts!  With talks all last week of the symbol change the Brokers and Day-Traders are gonna be scrambling Monday Morning.  Dont let them beat you to the punch, get in EARLY on MONDAY morning!!!  We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes these sto0ccks explode!