Andy Dulik [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>>Have a nice ski off- post us some pics, eh? Thanks!
>
>Actually Marc's subtle challenge got me. I think it went something
>like 'come ski 36+" on a pair of 115mm underfoot skis and see if you
get a
>chest shot'.  I'm game.  Now he'll just have to tell me when that 36+
>storm is coming and hopefully there will be some nice pics of me like
the
>ones he posted.

That's a much more appealing invite than that other one, eh? ;-) I'll
take some o' that action (in my dreams, anyway!)

I look forward to seeing pics of YOUR garish grin burning through the
powdery haze, chest shot, face shot or no! Love that bottomless 2-3%
smoke-light stuff, well-worth breakin' out the big skis for!

dana
_____________ ________ __