I had 12 people signed up for rafting and 7 people kayaking the Hudson
Gorge for Aug 26th. 3 of my rafters have cancelled, so I would like to
fill up those spaces.

Cost is discounted at $60, including lunch. We'll be cooking up a big
dinner at a nearby cabin for all who will be on the river w/us that night.
There's plenty of room to camp.

Please let me know asap if you would like to join us. All the raft
outfitters are totally booked up that weekend and I'm taking up space with
the no-shows. I can give those spaces back to my outfitter now, or try to
fill them. Here's your chance to see the pristine and remote Hudson Gorge.
A 17 mile wilderness whitewater experience.

-Sharon