IMO Stowe has better terrain farther down than Smuggs does.  So does MGR.  I like the Bush's layout (at least North's) more than Smuggs because I can stay up in the areas I like rather than be forced to run out the bottom and waste time and energy.  Strategic lifts are better than non stoppers in most cases.    That's why I hate it at Whiteface when they only run the Gondola to the top of LWF.   Jimskitalkinalotofskiingoutofseason

T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I do love that the lifts go from top to bottom, like they do at Stowe.
That is my biggest complaint with the Bush.