IMO Stowe has better terrain farther down than Smuggs does.  So does MGR.  I like the Bush's layout (at least North's) more than Smuggs because I can stay up in the areas I like rather than be forced to run out the bottom and waste time and energy.  Strategic lifts are better than non stoppers in most cases.    That's why I hate it at Whiteface when they only run the Gondola to the top of LWF.   Jimskitalkinalotofskiingoutofseason

T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I do love that the lifts go from top to bottom, like they do at Stowe.
That is my biggest complaint with the Bush.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1/min. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.