I picked up this book a few weeks ago at OGE and am surprised that no one else has mentioned it.

Rather than being a typical guide book, this book is nothing more than a collection of wintertime
aerial(sp?) photos of Dacks slides.  The slides and relevant peaks are named.  No directions are
given, so one still needs a map, compass, gps and brain to get there.  A nice approach in my
opinion.
Sample pages can be seen here:
http://www.dacksdescents.com/

Now we just need a good early season.  I'm sure I'll be able to talk one or 2 of you into a trip out
west(west of Lake Chhamplain) this year.