On 08/29/06 07:55 PM, John Crowley, Jr. wrote:

> 1) Should my cracked / broken ribs of July 1st have healed by now?

Do any injuries sustained after age 27 ever fully heal?
Not only does getting old suck, it hurts, too!

I hate to agree with a Kulii (just on general principles),
but Matt's right: get yourself to a doctor.  If you wait
too long your treatment options may become limited and
recovery less likely.  (Ask me how I know - actually, you
better not...)

-eric