I agree with Kevin, there are some deals to be had, but don't trust the
sales staff.  I have neighbors all excited because they bought new
equipment.   In most cases the skis have been way too long for them.
boots too stiff. . .

It is a Peter Glenn sale.  They bring in staff from their stores, most
of which are in Florida.  I came close to hitting one once.

We found it was a good place to get spyder clothing for our kids when
they were younger.   I don't think you are going to find any BC
gear.