On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:44:35 -0400, Wesley Alan Wright
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If you use the useful archive (web browser) feature supplied by the
>supreme plaidster, and -- when viewing Jimski's posts -- you click on
>the "Proportional font" link in the page header (to the RIght of
>Options, under all the previous/next stuff), Jim's post wraps, almost
>too well.

Of course, how stupid of me, the proportional font link!  Dang, and
it works too.

I would like to propose an enhancement.  Why don't we change the name for
the proportional font link to "Jimski Post".  That would clarify the true
purpose of this option.  Everyone will be happy and then we can argue about
some other trivial subject.

Mig