On Sep 11, 2006, at 12:43 PM, Raymond Ballou wrote:

> and if someone has used wireless USB printing, if they can explain
> it to me (as if I were a child b/c I still don't get it). Will it
> work in my situation instead of wifi?
>
> http://www.usb.org/developers/wusb/

Wireless USB is a wireless technology that emulates a USB connection.
Instead of plugging a cable into your PC, you plug in a small
transmitter ... I've several wireless mice that do this.  When I plug
the adapter into the PC, the PC thinks I've plugged in a mouse.

But I would think of it more like a "Bluetooth" than an "Ethernet"
connection.

I'm not sure this  would work as a networked print server.

Steve