Macromedia Contribute.   it is very easy for teachers to update their
pages, and it allows me to set the templates that they are supposed to be
using.   I have set it up for bridport and also proctor and at both
schools teachers actually used it.

Contribute was first designed for schools only.   It works by teachers
opening contribute browsing to the page they want to edit and click a big
edit button. make all the changes they want and then click publish.   When
you install contribute it also installs a conversion utility so you can
print documents to pdf.

Again the best part is that teachers are actually using it, and I am able
to control the look.

Bjorn Behrendt
Tech Director
Phs: (802) 459-3353 x2113